Saturday, April 11, 2009

SunDaY~doIN DraMa ThIng~

2day is sunday~i love it~but 2day i stay at hum to do my drama thing, telaga, butt, sotong kering, ikan gulai~ n mani thing to bring to skul 2morow~OMG......dunno how to take.....i juz hav 2 hand, n i need to take my book, com, n the telaga~luckily, i got help by sze teng.....TQ a lot.......but sze teng......remind u at here......remember to wait me at the gate of skul at 6.40am~~~dun forgot lo......if not i reali cham a`~~~like a obasang buying thing at market~~~haha......yesterday nite went for tuition.....i found tat every day after i took my nap.....my mood turn veri bad.....dunno y......haiz~~~~yesterday my mum n my dad went to jj when i m tuition......they bought a lot of thing......my mum bought a beautiful shirt......it's Guess.....wow~~my dad bought for her..........so jealous~hahax~i found my purse had "huai diao" but tis fews month i cant find a beautiful purse......hopeful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment