Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my another new blog~~~

tis is my 4th blog.....i oso dunwan to open a new wan.....but no choice......pixnet de cant sign in.....n spaces de n last blogspot de coz of password problem cant sign in......
i hope my frenz can cum here see my blog.....if not everytime oso post liao none came n see~~well.....2day no very mani hw, but 2morow got geografi test....so hav to study......2 more weeks den exam willb started.....OMG~~~~a lot of thing to study......but i even oso haven touch yet......my darling (xue yi) is goin to ortho 2day......n 2morow de her mayb will b quite hard to eat......last time i took about 1 weeks den oni i can eat.....GAMBATEH la darling.......^^......hahaha.....den we 2 sit 2gether wif ortho.....short hair~~~wow.....so mani same ......haha.....k la....wanna go to keep my bag n study geografi liao~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment