Tuesday, April 14, 2009

competition

well, 2day is junior 3 "shi ge lang song" competition......before tat, all of us was so nervous!......den....we r the 2nd to perform~.......we go in n go up the stage.......everyone was down there.....math teacher was taking photo for us! yeah......so nice......we did our best to perform.....about 3 minutes we finished our present.......next week is the final......11 classes juz hav 4 classes can go in the final!.......
ok, 2day we hav art test. the title is either design the recycle bag or imagine draw.......i choose the design wan......coz i usually use a lot of time to finish my drawing if i draw imagine de~~~~~haha.....2day xue yi told me tat yesterday she cum n saw my blog den her mum saw my pic n ask "who is the this?" den she said is me......den her mum ask again"who is tat at there?"......lol, xue yi din noe who is tat n said is my sis!......lol, tat is my aunt~although she is already 34 or 35, but she still look young!.......hahax......

No comments:

Post a Comment