Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~Tired~

Wow, tis few days so tired. Everyday just busy with my homework, even want to type blog also feel very lazy. My computer this few days "sot sot" already! OMG~ it's scary! No one know what had happened~ haiz, so need to send it to repair.



Last Sunday went to see car, from Klang see until PJ. But, no stock at all! wow, so now's hottest car is Estima lastest version! And i found my dream car---Ferrari race car! Yoh man, it's so impressive! At PJ's, there are a big show room call NAZA ITALIA, inside it all is full of this brand's car. It's really cool! I love it!

Just now aunt call me and she tell me that she had already helped me ask my computer's problem from her friend, it is because inside my computer's something had spoiled! Finally i get the answer! Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment