Monday, August 17, 2009

~finish~end~

haha.......exam had over~ the coming test more important~ yesterday my uncle wanted to celebrate his birthday n call whole family go to eat buffet at Hilton Hotel. My stomach was full of food n made me feel not well~ Last Saturday took my computer to repair, but at there nothing wrong. Den juz format the whole computer oni. Today just feel more tired, dont know why. This few weeks just keep playing facebook's game......so fun, and know exam over, i can play it more time, but when there is exam or busy, then i cant play~ Mega sales now, want to buy purse..........dont when can buy~

Everyday chat with Teng......if Jia got online then we three chat together, if not just always me n Teng or Muxue...............chat until we dont know want to say what. haha.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment