Sunday, June 7, 2009

LOL~shopping again~

2day,ntg special~after art class, go to JJ wif my aunt~my parents n my grandparents go to temple at kajang~we go there coz aunt wanna take her SK-II product~me, haha~buy a bag again~wanna buy ROXY wan~but out of my target~so..........go to buy a cheaper wan~ Padini Authentic wan~haha~ now, well i m collecting money to buy a watch~SWATCH wan~haha~lolx~actually i wanna collect money to buy my dream bag------COACH de~but mum say tat i still dun need la~so i change my aim lo~i thing bout it, yala, i reali dun need tat~too too expensive for me! haha~

oready sunday~still got 1 week wanna open skul again~haiz~after open skul~no good day can go~i think mayb everyday juz test, test, n test! OMG~heactic life! but, no choice~ who call me is a student~ haha~tis fews days on9 but none was on9~ if got on9 wan all were busi or away or sumthing else~haiz~2morow mum is goin to make steamboat! WOW~great! haha~ long time no eat steamboat liao~wow~excited! get news tat our skul de sport team won good result at "ba du zhong qiu lei sai"~ CONGRATULATION~hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment