Thursday, June 18, 2009

done

haha~all project had been done! Wow! so happi~it's fascinating! haha.......start from 2morow~i dun need to rush out wif my project~well, 2day, eng period we go to com lab coz wana find resource~me, do a wrong decision~choose for japan, n when we find our information, 4 of us de com hang 1 by 1~OMG~it's terrible, after tat we change our place~but the same problem came again~=.='''~but, reali la~my eng so terrible ( among 4 of us i m the worst), n i reali not understand wat is the word talking about~but i still noe the article is bout H1N1~haiz~juz understand a fews word for a long passage~n suppose to b our group to present~but, we haven prepared~n we hav to continue at Monday~haiz~better dun choose me pls~reali dunno how to present~sorri for my group member~gambare~dun choose me~ u 3 r more talented than me in speech~gambare~

2day, din go for society~half is me reali dunwan go, half is coz my head reali pain! haiz~if i still go to society, i damn will b "cui mian" by the LKK~ 2day my sis dunno why~kisiao mayb~haiz~gaduh wif my mum for the thing tat din hav her buisness de~haiz~den say me is the "huo shou"~walao~y dun u say urself 1! XXXX! mum wat time wana fetch me oso got ur buisness a? funni.......

2morow is teacher day n school celebrating for 60 sumthing~hehe~ me, yi, jia & jinjin is goin to present teacher sumthing tat make by ourself~haha~meaningful~haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment